At last spring has come The frosty temperatures loosen their grip. Snow and ice are only memories now, the first snowdrops welcome spring.
Follow natureAlso for the summer collection Haflinger stick to their way: using natural, regrowing materials whereever possible.
From the region
As a matter of course for Haflinger: we source 95% of our materials in Germany. The remaining 5% come from European neighbours.
Always trendyStarting spring in a stylish and comfortable way. With No Gravity Haflinger presents a new group that follows the summer fashion with woven leathers and earthy colours.
B2B retailer shop
Since May 2010 we offer an Online shop, so you can easily order our high quality products on the internet.
Greetings from the Haflinger design team!
We don't only develop shoes but also trendy accessories. You'll get information from your Haflinger retailer.It depends on the small things!
For the Haflinger fans we have a special offer: You could download the Haflinger-Song as MP3-File . Why not have it on your phone as a specialringtone?
That sounds good!
What dou you think about our selection? Mail us your opinion to firstname.lastname@example.org . For every200 participants a lucky one will receive a free pair of Haflinger shoes as a "thankyou".
We get to the test.